Land Rover today announced that it has teamed up with Sonim Technologies, to launch the Land Rover S1 by Sonim, a rugged, high quality mobile phone designed to meet the needs of those who work and play in the great outdoors. The mobile phone was unveiled by the world's greatest explorer, Sir Ranulph Fiennes, fresh from his successful ascent of Mount Everest.
The UK Government has confirmed a grant offer of up to £27 million is to be made available to Land Rover for the production of an all-new car. The company is due to make a final decision on the the go-ahead of the project at its award-winning plant in Halewood, on Merseyside, later this year.
Jaguar Land Rover unveiled its new, environmentally advanced, Technical Academy for Jaguar and Land Rover dealer technicians and apprentices.
Land Rover will once again be showcasing its exciting range of 4x4 vehicles at The National Boat, Caravan & Outdoor Show, starting next week at the NEC, Birmingham.
Land Rover today confirmed the extension of its industry leading CO2 offset initiative to the company's fast growing Middle East market. The programme, which started on 1 October, will balance emissions from the first 72,000 km of customer use on vehicles sold in the Gulf and Levant region and the CO2 generated by Land Rover's manufacturing operations in the UK.
The award-winning Land Rover Discovery 3 has won the Premium SUV category in this year's Auto Express Used Car Honours, which will be published in this week's issue, on sale from today.
Land Rover will once again be the main sponsor of the Royal Windsor Horse Show taking place in Home Park, Windsor Castle, from 7-11 May. As part of the Company's 60th anniversary celebrations, Land Rover will showcase the special edition Defender 90 SVX Soft Top alongside its current product line-up at the show.
- Land Rover wins two Queen's awards
- Land rover at the 2009 London Motorexpo - Prices announced for 2010 Range Rover
- The new 2009 Land Rover Discovery 3
- Recruitment kicks off for new Land Rover G4 Challenge
- Good Time Keeping Helps Good Cause
- Land Rover Takes To The Slopes
- Yorkshire farmer to cross Bering Straits in a Land Rover on Cooper tyres
- Another Double Win For Land Rover At The What Car? Car Of The Year Awards.
- Land Rover Scrapbook: Celebrating 60 Years Of A Worldwide Icon
- Land Rover steals the show with LRX concept
- Land Rover's Hat Trick Of Sales Success
- Tatra Dakar '08 Rally Support For Bowler Land Rover Nemesis
Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)
Now in the shop
LAND ROVER RESTORATION PORTFOLIO
LAND ROVER SERIES I, II AND III RESTORATION MANUAL
Land Rover Defender 90 110 130 Handbook Mar. 1994-1998 MY
PRACTICAL CLASSICS ON LAND ROVER SERIES 1 RESTORATION